Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 Weeks Post op today!

Well, I am 2 weeks post op today from my RNY Revision. I feel amazing. I have lost 15lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am almost back to where I was before my band troubles.

I decided to use the 4 weeks that I have off work to my advantage. I understand I need to walk etc... But I have found that doing massive in depth house cleaning for me might be alot more beneficial in the caloric department as well as very productive around the house.

We have a 5 bedroom with alot of closets and many small spaces for people (teenage son) to shove things... ITS AMAZING what I find!

So the task the last 2 days was to take everything out of all cupboards and pantry and wash the cupboards inside and out and reorganize.. Tomorrow is day 2 of this project. It keeps me moving for hours :)


~Cheers to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You decided right. Walking is so useful for our health that its benefit can't be overrated!