Saturday, August 13, 2011

WOW

So I mean seriously I need a reality check.. I understand this is my second time with surgery and that I went through a revision... Not only that I was a lightweight going into the revision so I need to suck it up and be thankful for what I have accomplished..

There are many people out there that are just starting and hopefully didn't choose the lapband... and if they did it is/will work for them for their lifetime.

I am under 200lbs and losing 2-4lbs a week is a great thing when you only have 40lbs to lose..

Kauai in 4 months and my swimsuit here I come... Eugene Marathon 2012 here I come too! SUCK IT UP Brandy you dont have it as hard as you think..


Pep talk over :)

7 comments:

Extreme weight loss said...

Extreme weight loss, however, comes with risks. Like with any natural process ?

Biactris said...

Lap band Thailand has the best surgeons for this purpose. Lapband Thailand

Debboe said...

Please let me know how you are now. My daughter is having roux en y in 5 days and i am terrified.

Lap Band Surgery said...

Lap Band is the big problem for the people. Now there are large number of people go for the Lap Band surgery. After this surgery they can easily change reduce this problem.

Unknown said...

Don't you worry about your health?..

Linda said...

Informative blog. Thank you for sharing your experiences about the lapband. Helps other readers make an informed decision about the procedure. The newer adjustable band does not require incision into the stomach and does not use any staple lines, thus making it a much safer alternative. Source : http://www.medicalsingapore.com/bariatric.html

Unknown said...

The best procedure for weight loss is Lap Band Surgery Miami, It Is some time depends on the surgeons. But thanks for this information. Your blog is really informative.