Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 2 of the C25K

So last night after trying to find every possible excuse for not running.... I decided nope wasn't going to cheat myself like that. So last night I downloaded Suzs podcast her version of the c25k week2! I rocked it. I thought after about a 1/4 of the way through it that I didn't have to finish the whole run since it was the first time working on week 2.

NOPE I though why would I want to /fail at this? Push yourself Brandy.

I did and I reaped the rewards. Today I have tons of energy and a sense of accomplishment. I can feel the workout in my muscles!! YAY!

This is my 3rd week of going back to running and I have made sure to run every other day to avoid injuries but it is 1 extra run per week and I am loving it. This week I should get 4 runs in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problems as you with motivation... So I try to follow this rules: http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/