Friday, February 6, 2009

Delay of flight... will that create a delay of wedding?


I am pretty ticked off atm. I wake up at 450 am at my hotel. I catch the shuttle to the airport.. All 11 of us.. we managed to get 11 of us on the same flight.

This hawaiin airlines man comes up to us and said I have horrible news. So we all freeze. He smiles and says oh it's not that bad. Phew I breathe a sigh of relief cause it's not gonna be bad. He proceeds to tell us that our flight is now delayed till 2pm. NOT THAT BAD!?! 6 freaking hour delay oh it's not bad at all. My ass.

I have my panties in a bunch right now. Not only that the flight now lands at 555pm instead of Noon but now I have to find another flight from honolulu to Kauai.

Thanks for ruining my day Hawaiian airlines... flight 25.

Heres what's keeping me company.. cheers

1 comment:

Beth said...

Damn, Brandy... I'm sorry to hear that. What time is the wedding? Or is it even today?

We had a problem getting OFF Hawaii in October -- ended up there two days longer than we should have been because of United Airways.

I hope things go more smoothly for you after a few more of those attitude adjusting adult beverages. :D