Monday, February 2, 2009

Gonna get movin!

Today I wake up and I can't even grasp the reality that I dont have somewhere I have to be... My eyes pop right open at 445. I layed there for another couple hours dozing on and off. I am up now though. I just had some salmon and rice with Yumm sauce it was super good. I couldn't even finish the 1/4cup of rice more like an 1/8 cup of rice and about 1 oz salmon.

My plan today is to clean the entire upstairs of my house in preparation for my trip. I am gonna where my pedometer and see how many miles I can rack up running around cleaning today!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That's a great outlook, Brandy. It took me a sec to remember what you were talking about.

I too lost my job the month before I got married. It ended up working out for me, and I'm sure it will for you too. :) And just think how great your house will look!!