Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is the happiest couple on earth. After 9 years we decided to finally tie the knot! We have 2 beautiful children too. Brittany and Brandon :)



This is me posing in the International Market Place at Wakiki Beach.



I love trees.. What can I say. Guess that's why I live in Oregon!



The Lava Lounge was the bar we went to in Wakiki. We met the nicest group of Japanese kids from Sapporo... They couldn't speak a lick of english but we had so much fun it didn't matter.



This picture amazes me. I am still 180's in the picture but there is a defined waist and you can see space between myself and my husband. This was taken at the Beach House in Kauai. The food there was absolutely amazing and we had whales jumping out of the water in the background of the sunset. Breath taking... Once in a lifetime.



This is my husband and I also eating at the Beach House. I loved the Sashimi here it was to die for.

No comments: