Saturday, November 8, 2008

1 More down 47 to go

Last night we went to see Danzig for the 4th time at the Roseland theater... It was a blast. We took our 16 year old daughter Brittany for the first time. She loved it! Other than a couple idiots in the front row with us that thought they needed to fight with everyone.. We made it out alive and she caught 2 guitar picks, a glass of beer (she didn't drink it) and my DH caught a bottle of water from the band.

I was really good and stayed on plan with my eating and did very well. I am at full restriction so even if I wanted to I don't think I could eat enough to gain anything right now. I have 2.75 CC in a 4.0 CC band. So after getting home today even with being away and all the temptations I managed to squeak out a loss of 1 pound this week.


47 more to go. The best part is that I have lost alot more than 1/2 now :)

No comments: