Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bored of eating! I love you Subway... Even though I can't eat Bread :)


I get so tired of eating. Since I cannot feel hunger pangs I just eat most of the time because I have to. I get bored of the same foods. .... That is my own fault because I haven't been adventerous lately and made new stuff... It's hard when you make 1 serving and its enough for 3 meals for me lol


So today I went to go get my son a sandwich at Subway. While standing there I thought OMG the meatball sub looks good. I ordered a 6" and then asked the girl to leave the bun off. She looked at me strange for a second and then said "did you have stomach surgery" Some would of been offended but I was like WOW yes I did... finally someone that knew why I was making odd requests! She put everything in a bowl for me and I was on my way.


No comments: