Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dress


No weight loss today. I did take a picture of my dress last night. This is pre alterations... I wanted to have a before and after picture to see the difference with and without sleeves.


I hate my arms so I am having short solid sleeves added to it. I will have her sew on some of the little beads all over it to match the rest of the dress. I also have to have the hem taken up quite a bit. I am still contemplating if I want the dress to be floor length or shorter in the front and then floor length in the back. I don't want the long train thats on it because we are getting married in the sand.


Ignore the hair and stuff in this pic it was late lol
I had to stand on a tall step stool casue the dress is so long.. That or im just really short!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, this dress doesnt's suits you. I'm sure that after losing weight you will look like a princess, but now you should choose something more appropriate!
__________
http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-phentermine.aspx