Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to the Basics....

Well so today since the scale isn't moving I have went back to definite bandster food. I am sipping a cup of reduced sodium broth right now. I have greek yogurt for breakfast after broth...

I have a 10am snack of a cheese stick and lunch is going to be cottage cheese. Dinner is shredded chicken with some salsa.

I just decided to atleast do it for a day to get back a little motvation. I am not ok with the weight I am at forever and I don't need a fill. So it's something I AM DOING WRONG! I am going to fix it!

Oh and for the love of God I have to skip my nightly glass of wine :(

2 comments:

Tammi said...

No wine?? The horror!

You'll get there... I swear the closer we get to where we want to be the further it seems!

Unknown said...

Alcohol can really inhibit weight loss, from what I've read. More than just the absolute calories would indicate. I never knew that until recently.