Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothing is happening

I am not losing WTH! Alrighty I gotta breath.... Yeah ok so I have bounced between the same few pounds for a few weeks now. Why?? I haven't done anything different.. Or have I? I have induldged now and then on my whole freaking 1/4 cup of goodies here and there. I haven't done anything extreme.

Well today I have head hunger. I say head hunger because I haven't felt a hunger pang in about 9 months. I would faint if I could feel what my stomach really feels I am sure lol.

So to combat the head hunger I have now already consumed 52 oz of water and it's 10:30am... I am gonna lay off the water for a few hours before I end up OD'ing on it.

I will get through this plateau and get it moving along again soon. I hope. I don't think it helps that it's 38 degrees outside and raining.. Wanna go for a walk? HAHA I don't think so.

No comments: