Monday, April 20, 2009

My 5 day plan

So I have hit a brick wall for a while now. I need to jump start it. Unfortunately its that TOM. I will try to work through it. The rules of the week and the ones that I should ALWAYS live by and dont are:

1) Atleast 70 0z of water
2) Protein first when eating
3) 3-4 small meals (no grazing)
4) Stay AWAY from the M&M machine in the break room
5) 1 snack per day must be protein based
6) Atleast 30 minutes of exercise that is non household chores
7) No alcohol or any other liquid calories
8) 1 cup of coffee

Think I can do it? Well I am gonna try.

2 comments:

Gloucester said...

You have way more goals than I do! I feel insufficient (sp?)

I may steal some of yours though. Particularly "stay away from M&Ms in break room".

We CAN do this!!! TOM be damned!

LapBandGirl said...

What a fabulous plan... I think I might steal a few tidbits out of that... if you don't mind! :)