Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guess it wasn't a cold??

So weird... I woke up this morning to no runny nose! I had it 1 day or was it allergies in December? I have never had them this time of the year. Oh well it's gone for now so that is good.

I didn't lose any weight the last couple day blah!! I wish I could see 199 or less on my scale :(

I went to JCP the other day and bought 4 pairs of jeans 3 were size 14 and 1 was a 12. I hate when pants stretch out and look baggy part way through the day.. So the last 2 that were 14's that I wore stretched out so freaking bad they look horrible! I have to take those 2 back I can't wear these things like this.

I did find a pair of jeans at Aeropostale size 13/14's that I LOVE! I just might take the JCP ones back to get more of these. I wore them twice and never stretched out... Plus it helps that they are super cute.

It rained here all night even though they kept telling us that it was going to be snow! Yippeee now all the snow is gone and we can all drive like bats outta hell again.

It's getting closer to Kuaui wedding time :) I think we have a little over 1 month 2 weeks! I still haven't gotten my wedding dress back from the seamstress that was altering it for me. I should give her a call!


71 Pounds lighter!

No comments: