Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Milk and Pedometers lol

I thought about getting a BodyBugg... I even had the money at one point but I decided against it. It's just too hard to conceal for everyday life. I work around alot of people and I really wouldn't want to have to explain 20 x a day what I was wearing on my arm. So I put a Pedometer on my Christmas list. My DH got it for me :) So I set it all up last night and today is my first day wearing it.

I have an office job and moving around isn't a huge requirement... bad I know but jeez I get a comfy chair!! LOL so today I am just going to chill like a normal day to see what the results say... It's going to be embarassing I know it.. but the truth hurts. Seriously.

I am going to try to make a personal goal to try to outdo what I did the day before.

On a side note.. I like milk. Weird and random I know. But I have such a huge craving right now for milk that I had to stop and get 1/2 a gallon omw to work so I could put it in the fridge. I have already had 2 large glasses... Slap me for not measuring. Even good things are bad for you when it's in excess!

No comments: