Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not feeling so well


I was so tired last night that I fell asleep sitting up but it felt good to take a cat nap. When I woke up this morning I had a headache so I took some Aleve. Within about 30 seconds of taking it I felt like I was going to puke. I ran for the bathroom and dry heaved about 3 times. Then all the sudden the feeling was gone... I feel hot then cold too once in a while. I don't know if I am coming down with something or taking the pills and a gulp of water hit my band wrong. I hope it just hit the band wrong. Either way I have my reaglan close at hand in case I keep puking.

Right now I am sipping (TEENY TINY SIPS) of Creamy Tomato Parmesan Bisque from Campbells soup at hand. OMG I never thought it would be this good. It's 200 calories and low in protein (5 Grams) and high in sodium... This isn't something I would eat everyday.. But it's my guilty pleasure today and it will come back up easy if I am really sick.

I hope I am able to eat more and get something else down later. I was drooling packing my lunch this morning I brought fresh squid I love it and it's so good for you!

No comments: