Friday, December 5, 2008


Well it's finally friday. I still have nothing to report in the weight department. However, for the weirdest reason I pb'd on a glass of milk today then ate atleast a cup of salad with an oz of shrimp on it. Wow theres just no way to explain the lapband other than...... FICKLE. Wth I didn't even do anything wrong when I was drinking my milk. Oh well it was kinda nice eating that much food.

I don't really want to go in for a fill because I don't want to be really tight when I go to hawaii... It's looking like I might have to though. We will see in a few more weeks if it doesn't seem to either stay or tighten back up then I will have to have it adjusted.

When I had surgery I wore a 22/24 in womens. I have on some 14's today. I still hung onto a pair or 2 of 16's .. But they have to go. I wore them yesterday and I must have been in denial because I couldn't stand up without having to pull them up! Even my belts too big I need a new one. I will add it to my xmas list.

Ok let me see.. I want a new SUV, all new snow gear, a snow board and a new belt lol

Peace out HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME!

No comments: