Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ONEDERLAND!~

Oh ya! You can't see me... Atleast I hope not cause it's 4:30am but I am doing a dance!!!!!!! It's called the ONEDERLAND dance :) I am the happiest person alive right now.
I told myself that my xmas gift to myself was Onederland and I did it. The best part was I did it on Xmas eve day (If theres such a thing lol)

When I had this surgery I had so much hope that I could acheive my goals. However, always in the back of my mind I was thinking don't get your hopes up too much. I am starting to feel like the band was really the answer to my weight issues. I am down 72 pounds! 72 pounds and 10 pant sizes! That's an asston (Pardon the french) I can't believe it is all I can say.

I have the best family (Mostly my inlaws) and DH that supported me through all of this. I can't express how happy I am. I will just keep working towards my goals and know that it might not be tomorrow that I weigh 150 and run 5 miles ... But I see it in my future now!

Not only did I not think I would be marrying the best man in the world on the most beautiful tropical beach in the world..... I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD WEIGH UNDER 200 WHEN IT HAPPENED.

YAY Go ME!


Wedding countdown in progress!



2 comments:

Beth said...

Doin' a freakin' happy dance for you!!!

MaryEllen said...

I am so happy for you my fellow April Avenger!! I want to join your club sooo bad!!