Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catching up!

Alright.... so I am here to do a catch up post.

I did start my job about a week ago so 1 week under my belt... YAY me. I like the job it's not that bad. Alot of learning when it comes to new software but I am sure I can catch on fairly quickly... take notes, take notes, take notes.... I do alot of that. It's already saved my ass a time or 2.

So I got back from 2 vacations back to back and I managed to lose 7 pounds between going to Kauai and going to California. I am at 182 right now. Thats about 22 pounds from my initial goal. 160 is where I originally wanted to be and thats what I told the surgeon.... that's still overweight by about 10 pounds. The surgeon being skeptical and thinking that no one loses more than 50-60% of their excess weight thought I would be about 180.. I am about there and dont feel like I am done. I can claim success to the number he threw out there in 2 pounds but I plan to keep goin.

My new jobs pretty tempting cause they have free candy all the time in the break rooms along with free espressos and cappucino... I will be good though. I have 1 cup a coffee per day and then stick with the crystal lites and flavored waters the rest of the day.

I have some serious restriction so I don't see much changing soon. I hope that it continues to go this great!

No comments: