Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling good!

Ok so the last few days I have been getting my water in I think.. I feel like I am going to float away! I have purchased a larger water bottle for my desk 34 oz and have been making sure that I have 1 before lunch and 1 after lunch but before I leave work... that should keep me from dropping below my required water amount.

I also went to bed last night at 815! That was awesome and I slept sooooooo Good!


Btw I am in love with the Smokehouse almonds... The Jalapeno ones are super good too. I gotta watch the grazing with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need to do that and get my water in! I am decent about it at home, but not at work. And I am a person who goes to bed early as I have to get up around 4:30 a.m.... I love it though, (since I have no life! LOL)