Friday, March 20, 2009

Sashimi AHI!

So well umm ya... SUPER GOOD! Like I knew it would be. I went to a fish house last night. I had the Sashimi Ahi it was very very good. I mean why the hell would anyone ever wanna good a fish? I dunno... Oh wait maybe because of the deadly parasites that they might possibly contain! Man I have those DUH should've had a V8 moments once in a while.

But no seriously... if I didn't have to and wanted to risk dying everytime I ate fish I would eat it raw.

So my dinner came with Rice, coleslaw, bread and cottage cheese.

I was only able to eat 1 slice of the sashimi and a few bites of coleslaw and cottage cheese.

I brought a slice of sashimi and cottage cheese in for breakfast. I can tell I am gonna get my moneys worth from this meal and then some.

2 comments:

Angi said...

What was the name of the restaurant? We like to try new places, and this one sounds good! :)

Lap Band Journey said...

Hey Ang.... Since you're here in Eugene it was just McGraths.. Which I thought was more like a Skippers or something. Turns out they have the catch of the day and lots of fresh fish.

When you walk in they have a chalkboard that has all the fish listed that are fresh and where they were caught :)