Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eat, Eat, Eat

Could somebody please tell me what the hell is going on!? With the restriction I normally have I cannot eat bread or pizza… I can almost count crackers out unless it’s just a few nibbles.

Yesterday it was like my band was wide open. I shoved in bread, a cheese stick and Jalapeno poppers.

No I didn’t do it all in 1 sitting but it’s a lot more food than I could ever eat before. I was worried then this morning I woke up and couldn’t eat more than 1 slice of cheese with some turkey breast… This is so confusing. I guess I should just view yesterday as a bonus and now I have to work that much harder to get all that crap out of my system 

I did take the dogs out and throw the ball and such to burn off some of it… Maybe 50 calories lol.

1 comment:

Mattsmom said...

Hey Brandy,
Wow 90 pounds in 10 months! You must be doing everything right. I have been banded almost 4 months and at 23-24 pounds down. I know what you mean that some days I can eat anything. That happened to me today. I had been getting stuck and now it seems loose?
I am an 80's girl and love Air Supply. Fun!!! Keep up the great work you look awesome!!!