Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ramblings

So I am down another pound and I am super excited! I have made it through all 3 holidays while still losing weight. I feel like I did get off track though... I have been having chips alot lately. I only eat one of those snack bags a day.. But it shouldnt be a daily treat. I will make a resolution now to decrease the chip intake! This is the first time in years I don't have to make a weightloss resolution.

I tried to the pouch test and failed miserably. I have decided to drop out of the actual pouch test and just try to get back to healthy eating instead of doing a liquid diet that makes me completely miserable.


Oh btw I had the best shrimp and lobster sauce ever last night at pf changs! I only ate 6 of the small shrimp but I ate for once. I am so glad my band loosened up a tiny bit. I think I will reevaluate if I need a fill after the wedding in February.

Kuaui >200 here I come!

No comments: