Sunday, January 25, 2009

9 Month Anniversary

I am late doing my 9 month posting but that's because of that stupid tooth they pulled. I only have 11 days till I leave for Hawaii and 13 till my wedding... so I ask the nurse assisting with the removal of the tooth if I could have external bruising from it. She said it has never happened... either she fibbed or I am the very first to have bruising. It's not too bad and should be gone by the time I go... I hope. Otherwise alot of makeup will be called for.

So at 9 months I have lost 77lbs. I am happy with that. I wish that I was a steady loser of 2lbs a week though.. Oh well slow loser is still a loser. I can't really too upset about it since my exercise has decreased to nothing. Uggh I can't wait for the weather to warm up. The most I do in a day is walk 2.0 miles.


No comments: