Friday, January 9, 2009

Holy Crap I lost another pound

I was so good since January 1st. This week I lost another pound so far.. I am so freaking excited. If I cana be good and avoid those liquid calories I think I am at my sweet spot!! I have a weakness for a nice glass of wine though. But I have curbed that this month and have had a 4lb loss in 9 days that is insane!! I be u can tell im excited :)

Ok and on a side note.. I declare Friday "Brandy Day" Well atleast in our house that is decided. Starting this week I have changed my work schedule to work Monday-THURSDAY! No more Fridays for me at work.... So Fridays are whatever I want to do :) How sweet is that? Today my schedule is .... Lay around and talk on LBT, have lunch with a friend, go shopping for new clothes for hawaii trip, go tanning, get my nails done.

Omg it's gonna be a hard day!! I deserve it though!

No comments: