Sunday, January 18, 2009

No news is good news?

I have been holding steady at 194. I was really hoping to dump those before I go to Hawaii. I would like to be 189 or 190 but we will see.. I guess holding steady is better than nothing.

I have an NSV.. At the height of my weight I wore a size 10 ring. When I became engaged last summer the ring he picked out was a size 7 (the only size it came in) I thought no biggie I will just go get it sized. HAHA It's a platinum set so the jeweler told me it would be 200 for each of my rings because of the amount of platinum it would take to extend it out that far. I decided to wait and see what size I was right before the wedding.

I took my rings in last week to have them sized and my ring size is a 7.5 and it cost 75 bucks to size both!!!

YAY me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.