Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Confessions of an obsessive scaler...

Since I have began losing weight I am addicted to my scale. My name is Brandy and I am a scale addict.

They say it's a bad thing to focus on the numbers. To me that is the biggest way to reassure yourself that you're going in the right direction. I don't do alot of the measuring and such as I should. I measure the inches I have lost with the amount of pant sizes I have went down.

So I have tried really hard the last 24 hours to stay off the scale. I have succeeded so far. I don't think I could possibly make it more than a couple days. I would probably eat standing on the scale if I could LOL.

2 comments:

tamboclan said...

I hear you. I am addicted to the scale, too. It's the first thing I do every morning before I get in the shower. We may have to start a support group!

Jessica said...

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am addicted to the scale.

I also weigh myself ATLEAST once a day!