Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Closer!

Well I didn’t post any losses today but that’s ok I feel really good. I can’t quite figure out why my ankles are swollen up so freaking bad. I can’t think of anything I had that was so horribly salty.. Maybe I need to drink more water. I am at 64 oz already today tho and it’s only 130. I haven’t peed a lot either so that’s a sign I need to up the water intake.

I am getting pretty excited and anxious to get this Hawaii trip going. It’s really hard to coordinate the minister, the location, the cake, the guest housing, the flights, the dinners, receptions, the EVERYTHING you name it from a million miles away. I think I have all but the cake part done. I just don’t have a lot of custom cake makers to choose from there lol. I only have found 1 and he is 45 minutes from the house we rented… so we would have to transport a 3 tier cake all the way across Kauai that spells disaster to me.

I have a friend that lives there so she is going to get my dress and such in the mail ahead of time to have it cleaned and such. I have my fingers crossed that all this goes well!


No comments: