Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still sick and still in shock

Well even after staying in bed ALL day yesterday and only getting up 2x... 1 for the doctor and 1 to go downstairs.. I AM STILL SICK.
Atleast I can finally hold down food. I haven't really tried real food.. But I did hold down part of a soup at hand and a jello cup yesterday. Today I have only had broth but have other stuff packed to try snacking on throughout the day.

I am still kinda in shock that I have been able to achieve a loss of 75lbs. I have been super lazy and it's still coming off. I should feel guilty and get off my ass and go work out.. Instead I complain when it doesn't come off fast enough as if it should just fall off :( I have been wearing my pedometer though and have done a little better each day.

According to the the sites I found on the internet most people get about 5k steps in a day. I have been over that everyday and still climbing so I will hope I am taking a step in the right direction... Lol good pun!

So far at 75lbs lost thats the equivalent of an irish setter and a chihuahua.

No comments: